KLARUS guarantees the flashlight against defects in material and workmanship. At the discretion of KLARUS, flashlight products that are found to be defective under normal use within 5 years of the proof of purchase date will be repaired or replaced without charge. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or product alteration. Failure to follow the general maintenance directions could result in damage to your illumination tool that may not be covered by the KLARUS warranty.
If the flashlight should prove defective, the product will be repaired or replaced, under the above terms.
Svietidlá značky KLARUS si môžete prezrieť TU.
We provide warranty for our products for a period up to 5 years. Within the period covered under warranty, we will repair or replace any Nitecore product that has ceased to function properly. Please refer to table below for warranty periods for different products:
Flashlight and headlamps (except those with integrated Li-ion batteries)
- Warranty Period: 60-month free repair
Flashlight and headlamps with integrated Li-ion batteries, chargers, rechargeable batteries and remote pressure switch
- Warranty Period: 12-month free repair
Warranty is applicable only to products and accessories listed above.
Limited lifetime warranty: Upon expiration of their respective warranty periods, all Nitecore products will receive continuing support through our limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty covers labor costs and maintenance with the exclusion of accessories or replacement parts.
Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occurs, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.
NITECORE’s Warranty is provided only for products purchased from an authorized source. This applies to all NITECORE products.
Unauthorised third party repair and modification voids NITECORE’s warranty.
NITECORE’s warranty service is rendered NULL AND VOID if
- Failure or damage, which is caused by excessive dropping, unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
- Failure or damage was caused by improper use, storage or maintenance (refer to product instruction manual).
- Damage was caused by battery leakage.
Svietidlá značky NITECORE si môžete prezrieť TU.
If your Olight product has any defect as the result of the materials or workmanship we want to make it right!
Within 30 days of purchase: Return the product to the retailer you purchased from and they will replace or repair it. Period.
Within 5 years of purchase: Return the product to Olight and we will repair or replace it. End of story.
After 5 years of purchase: Return the product to Olight and we will repair or replace it. You just pay for the parts.
The Omni-Dok is also under Olight’s 5 year warranty.
Of course, this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty also does NOT cover modifications, misuse, disintegrations, negligence, accidents, improper maintenance, or repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Olight itself. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please note that the warranty process may take 3-4 weeks to process and 2-3 months if a repair is required.
The H15 and H15S Wave are currently under a 2 year warranty.
Batteries are currently under at 1 year warranty.
Svietidlá značky OLIGHT si môžete prezrieť TU.
ACEBEAM warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Within 30 days after receipt, any defective lights will be offered unconditional free replacement by ACEBEAM distributors.
ACEBEAM will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service within 36 months counting from the date of purchasewith proof of purchase. Such repair or replacement shall be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive solution under this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, negligence, accident, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than ACEBEAM .
For products that exceed 36 months past the purchase date, ACEBEAM will still provide warranty service. Labor is free but the cost of parts will be charged. Postage for allproduct returns is the responsibility of the buyer.
ACEBEAM offers a 1 year warranty for all rechargeable batteries.
There is no other express warranty. ACEBEAM hereby disclaims any andall implied warranties, including but not limited to fitness for aparticular purpose. ACEBEAM shall not be liable for incidental,consequential, or special damages arising out of, or in connection with, product use or performance.
For repair or replacement please contact the Customer Service or Returns Department of the ACEBEAM authorized distributor or retallerwhere your purchase was made and obtain a Return MerchandiseAuthorization Number (RMA#). Please package the unit carefully and return to the address provided in the RMA.
ACEBEAM recommends shipping any and all returns via a traceable andinsured shipping method, as ACEBEAM and it’s dealers/distributors can not be responsible for lost or damaged parcels.
Svietidlá značky ACEBEAM si môžete prezrieť TU.
10 years No-Hassle Warranty
- Armytek Optoelectronics Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- We will repair or replace, at our option, without charge, any products or parts which are found to be defective under normal use and service within 10 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover normal maintenance and service and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than Armytek Optoelectronics Inc.
EAGTAC offers the following warranty service on our items sold through authorized dealer:
10 Years - for manufacturer defect on flashlights, headlamps, bike lights, LED drop-ins.
3 Years – for electronics/circuitry/LED
1 Years – for manufacturer defects on accessories including wall/car chargers, flashlight on/off switch, power cords, li-ion battery, li-ion battery that comes with flashlight or built-in, remote pressure switch,etc.
- Products: Flashlights, Headlamps, and Bike Lights. (includes all lights which ship WITHOUT rechargeable batteries and those lights which ship WITH rechargeable batteries which can be removed from the light) Examples: TK series, LD series, E series, SD series, RC series, UC Series, Camping Lanterns, and UC35.
- Warranty: 5 Years on the Light (1 year on the included rechargeable battery if there is one) **If you register your light on the manufacturer's website, your warranty is extended an additional 6 months on the light and battery
- Products: Flashlights, Headlamps, and Bike Lights which ship WITH a sealed battery pack which cannot be accessed by the customer. Example: BC30R
- Warranty: 2 Years on both the light and battery pack **If you register your light on the manufacturer's website, your warranty is extended an additional 6 months on the light and battery
- Products: Rechargeable batteries, battery chargers, bike mounts, and Remote Pressure Switch
- Warranty: 1 Year (no extended warranty offered)
LEDLENSER® is known for our straightforward service. We live and love our products and are sure of their quality and performance. The satisfaction of our customers is very dear to our hearts. For this reason, we offer a 5 year warranty on material and manufacturing faults for all original LEDLENSER® products!
And, we go even further: For any Ledlenser product with printed QR code on the torch and headlamp, you will receive an extra 2 years warranty upon registration of product.
The LEDLENSER® warranty, at a glance:
- Alongside the legal warranty of 2 years, we grant an additional warranty of 5 years.
- 7 years warranty may be claimed with a product registration (only for products with a registration card)
- The warranty covers material and manufacturing faults
1. Service Principal
1) XTAR provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all products under our warranty.
2) All XTAR products carry a 'Back to Base' Warranty.
Please bring the item which required for replace or repair, together with purchase receipt and XTAR warranty card get back to the point of purchase for warranty service.
3) Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought XTAR lights for warranty support with XTAR 'Warranty Card'and either a trade invoice or receipt. XTAR will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our products.
2. Service Promise
What we offer: We will replace products afflicted with manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase. We will also repair a product free of charge within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use, and finally our limited lifetime warranty (if repair is required after 24 months from the date of purchase, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is according to the cost of the replaced materials).
3. Warranty Details
1) 15 days free replacement. We will repair or replace a product within 15 days of purchase if it is afflicted with a manufacturing defect. If the problem calls for a replacement, we will replace it with the same model as the one sent in. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved performance.
2) 24 months free repair. We offer free repair within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3) Limited lifetime warranty. If problems develop after 24 months of the purchase date, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is assessed according to the cost of the replaced materials, If damage to the product is substantial, XTAR will contact distributors with a quote who should contact the customers and customers will decide whether to exchange the parts or not. Freight should be paid by distributors or customers.
4) When shipping the products to the end users, distributors or dealers also need to provide the Warranty Card to users, on which, the requested information should have been filled out. The sales date and other necessary info such as stamp are also required from the distributors or dealers.
5) Customers need to fill in the blanks on the Warranty Card and keep the card with distributors or dealers'stamp or signature for repair.
6) We suggest customers request a valid purchase invoice, receipt or other evidence from the sellers when you purchasing our products. Both receipt and XTAR warranty card are required for after sales service.
Warranty. We really hope you don’t need to use our warranty and thankfully most of our clients don’t. We like to keep our warranty simple and easy to understand:
5 year body warranty Five years on the body of your Wolf Eyes torch
1 year electrical, battery, rubber warranty One year on these components
Obviously we exclude abuse or intentional damage (such as dropping it into the treads of your tank) but we are very fair, we understand you don’t buy a Wolf Eyes torch to decorate your mantelpiece.