Test of Efest IMR18350 700mAh (Purple) 2014Efest IMR18350 700mAh (Purple) 2014
- Capacity: 700mAh
- Min. Capacity: 670mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3,7V
- Charge voltage: 4,2V ± 0,05
- Discharge voltage: 3,0V
- Max. discharge current: 11A (15C)
- Max. charge current: 0,7A (1C)
- Positive pole: Flat Top
- Protection circuit (BMS): no (unprotected)
- Chemical composition: LiMn (IMR)
- Diameter: 18,25mm ± 0,1
- Height: 34,75mm ± 0,1
- Weight: 22g ± 1
- Charging methode: CC-CV
Efest has made a range of very high current batteries (Purple), this is the 18350 sized one.
The cells has very good tracking between them and does also handle the load very nicely. Conclusion
This cell has very impressive high current capability, but do not get it if you want a lot of capacity.
It looks like a good cell.